The Burlington Recovery Resource Center (RRC) was created to provide individuals with access to peer support, information about substance use disorder (SUD), recovery support services, and information about other community resources in a supportive substance-free environment. The RRC offers a warm and welcoming environment that is a safe and sober space. It allows individuals from all recovery backgrounds to come together to receive peer-to-peer support, as well as to be offered training and social, educational, and recreational opportunities.
The RRC provides a continuum of care, including an array of services that support individuals seeking or in recovery from substance use and misuse.
Services include (but are not limited to):
- linkage between treatment agencies and the RRC for sustained recovery to prevent recurrence of substance use
- support of individuals in their recovery to provide them a sense of hope and navigation to treatment
- referral to Naloxone trainings, access to Naloxone Rescue Kits, and information on how to access Naloxone through a pharmacy
Through our work at the RRC, we continue to expand the recovery continuum through peer-to-peer recovery support services, so as to prevent the recurrence of substance use and promote sustained recovery. The RRC is volunteer driven, member-inspired and premised on peer support. Though program efforts at the RRC are overseen by Prevention is Key, they are largely influenced by the local recovery community.
Visit the Burlington Recovery Resource Center
County of Burlington
49 Rancocas Road
Mount Holly, NJ 08060
Phone: (609) 726-7087
Hours of Operation
- Drop-in appointments: 11am-2pm
- Recovery Hang Out: 2pm–4pm
- Virtual Recovery Meeting: 6:30pm–7:30pm
Upcoming Events › Burlington
Events Search and Views Navigation
- No matching events listed under Burlington. Please try viewing the full calendar for a complete list of events.