Essential Job Functions
Under the direct supervision of the Intoxicated Drivers Resource Center (IDRC) Director the applicant must be;
- Proficient in Substance Use disorders, and must be able to present/ lecture to groups on various topics of SUD.
- Must be able to present various portions of the approved curriculum using a power point presentation via Zoom, over two days, each day for a 6 hour period.
- Experience in individual screening and possible group screening using NJSAM criteria.
- Experience in documentation and charting, must have excellent written and verbal skills.
- Must be culturally competent.
- Other duties as assigned by Supervisor, or Director of IDRC.
- Hourly position approximately 28 hours per month.
- CADC preferred or near completion of CADC requirements.
- Must be culturally responsive to the service population.
- Excellent verbal and writing skills, able to present material to clients in a classroom atmosphere in an appropriate manner.
- Computer proficiency in all Microsoft Office programs, and internal agency systems.
- Proficient in interviewing, screening and assessment formulation.
- Report writing, client contact, record keeping.
Please send your resume and cover letter to Denise Reppert at Dreppert@mcpik.org by March 12th, 2021.